One happy family
Thank you. Let's work together
"Remember no links the title of the Post Blog Forum !!”
Edit Your Name And current photo…Your Profile
Ready to “fix” your life?
21. Air leak in the direct TRACK or bus with the engine off and pressed the brake must not exceed:
c) 3 psi per minute.
22. ! The question is repeated, the question is the same in 1915!
23. Braking efficiency spring brakes:
b) depends on the adjustment of service brakes.
24. When using the air brakes, the stopping distance at a speed of 55 miles per hour on dry roads uvelichevaetsya to ___ feet.
25. The total stopping distance of the cars with air brakes than the cars with the hydraulics in connection with the presence of a distance ...
a) braking delay.
26. If you press the brake pedal too often, the brakes may overheat and cause ...
c) the failure of brakes
27. What might happen if too often to press the brake pedal without the need?
a) reduction of air pressure.
28. The braking system works by pressing the brake pedal the driver, said:
29. Ratchet requires adjustment if the gap is greater than ___ inches during the scan.
30. How much psi is fully charged the braking system?
31. ! The question is repeated, the same question 4!
32. The brake pedal in cars with air brakes:
Brakes while driving at steep slope downward normaliom circumstances for is just one additional way:
a) the situation, stop the engine.
51. Extra-controlled braking:
c) press the brake pedal as much as possible, to let go of the pedal as soon as the brakes grabbed, the wheels whirled again, fully squeeze the brake.
52. ! The question is repeated, the question is the same in 1935!
53. If the air pressure in the system has not reached the level set for the allotted time, then:
c) during a trip the system pressure may fall below the level position and require an emergency stop.
54. ! The question is repeated, the same question!
55. ! The question is repeated, the same question 5!
59. Monometr podovaemogo air pressure indicates how much pressure:
a) in an air tank.
60. ! The question is repeated, the question is the same in 1959!
61. Braking efficiency spring brakes:
a) depends on CO regulation of service brakes.
62. Your brakes are worn, if:
a) you are forced to either silnee than usual press the pedal to control speed on the descent.
63. Alcohol evaporator is designed for:
c) reduces the risk of ldinok in the system in cold weather.
64. Gavernor (regulator) controls the air compressor:
c) When the air enters the air reservoir.
65. The modern system with air brakes consist of three parts. This service, parking brake and ___.
a) ... emergency ...
66. If you do not have automatic air tank drainage system, how often you should drain the water and oil from it?
b) at the end of each working day.
67. For proper braking on long descents, after selecting the desired transmission. You should slow down until, until the speed dropped to ___ miles per hour below the designated speed limit.
a) ... 5 ...
68. How long is the stopping distance under ideal conditions, a truck or bus with air brakes at a speed of 55 miles per hour?
b) more than 300 feet.