One happy family Minuta prawd
Loving family and homeland
Thank you. Let's work together
"Remember no links the title of the Post Blog Forum !!”
Edit Your Name And current photo…Your Profile
Ready to “fix” your life?
1st Where should be disconnected when the tractor trailer chassis you check?
a) the tractor cab to the trailer.
2nd When you are driving after another car in good condition, you should always have at least one second between its own and in front of the machine every _____ (number) feet in length, your machine?
3. There are two ways to prevent overturning. (1) set the center of gravity of the load as close to the ground, (2):
c) carefully to overcome the turns.
4. Air leak in the combined vehicle (engine off, brakes off) should be less than __ psi per minute.
5th The safest way to make a turn to neįsukant lane are as follows:
b) you have to turn wide when finished turn
6th The higher your center of gravity of Noise, in:
c) easier to tip over.
7. If the damage occurred on the road service system and an emergency in order, that is directly going to happen?
c) nothing will happen until you hit the brakes.
8. To compound which are commonly used transient coupling?
c) service and emergency brake hoses from the tractor to the trailer.
9. The driver mistook the brake hoses, connecting them to an old trailer. What happens?
b) If the trailer is no spring brakes, you go, but the trailer brakes will not work.
11. Which of the overlapping rear trailer valve must be closed in the management of road train of two printsepe?
12. ! The question is repeated, the question is the same number 7!
13. You are preparing to drive a tractor trailer. It is located at the correct height, if:
c) The trailer for a little bounce, when the truck will drive under it.
14. Damage occurred in the emergency braking system. The pressure drop causes:
b) inclusion of an emergency brake trailer.
15. If the brakes do not give it back after being pressed air supply valve, you must:
a) check the connection of the air supply.
16. Trailer with air brakes manufactured before 1975:
a) often do not have spring brakes.
17. There are two things that the driver must do to prevent overturning trailer. These are (1) carefully to overcome the turns and (2):
b) distribute the load center of gravity as close to the ground.
18. After joining the air hoses and before you drive up under the trailer, you must:
a) Give the air in the system of the trailer and then pull the air supply valve.
19. Which part of the Kingpin should be covered zamykatelnymi mites?
20.Kakoe distance allowed between the top and bottom of the fifth wheel after connection
21. You pressed the valve supplying air to the trailer. You should not drive up his back under the trailer until the entire air system:
b) Not normalizes.
22. ! The question is repeated, the question is the same in 1918!
23. You attach to the tractor trailer, fell back, but you go completely under him. What must be added before the final filing ago?
a) service and emergency brake hoses.
24. Truck with trailer ___, has the shortest braking distatsiyu.
c) ... complete ...
25. ! The question is repeated, the question is the same number 3!
26th After towing a trailer, to activate the suspension should be used:
а) Low gear
27. You give vozuh in the tank:
a) pressing on the air supply valve.
28. ! The question is repeated, the question is the same № 17!
29. Why the fifth wheel must be lubricated properly?
b) To prevent the problems of management.
30. ! The question is repeated, the question is the same in 1914!
31. What angle should be interconnected transient coupling air brake hoses?
b) 90 degrees.
32. Which of these statements is correct?
c) empty, unattached tractor may require more time to stop than a fully laden combination.
33. Why do you need to attach hose coupling to each other (or the use stub) when you do not pull a trailer
b) to prevent water and dirt into the system.
34. When a truck under the trailer, you must:
a) Always use the lowest reverse gear.
35. In what position should be a safety valve truck after you have connected the tractor to the trailer?
36. Zamykatelnaya handle is not closed after you have entered in kingspinom zamykatelnye mites. This means that:
c) the connection is not complete and must be corrected before they moved.
37th Which of the following must be listed in a wider turn in order to avoid a Departure from the road or rolling over?
а) Noise with 45 foot long trailer.
38th Trailers iron head is raised and the trailer is on the Noise. Must be satisfied that:
с) is sufficient distance between the cockpit and landing Noise chassis.
39th When you detach a trailer loaded with, you will be landing nuleidineti suspension until:
а) is a solid contact with the ground sutraskes Zema drive a few times.
40. ! The question is repeated, the same question in September!
41. ! The question is repeated, the question is the same № 17!
42nd To stop the trailer skid, you must:
b) To release the brake pedal.
43. If you nemozhesh make a turn without going into the oncoming lane, you must:
b) make a wide loop at the end of the rotation.
! The question is repeated, the same question 5!
44th Airlines are combined machines are often in color, that does not mix. Emergency line is the line of authority is __________, _________:
а) red, blue.
45. ! The question is repeated, the question is the same in 1916!
46. Air leak in the combination vehicle (engine off, the brakes are included) must be less than ___ psi per minute.
47. Compared with a truck or bus in the combination vehicle is ___ the number of items subject to inspection.
c) more than that.
48. In what position should VSAT tractor protection valve in the evaluation of the emergency brakes of the trailer?
49. Some drivers, for preventing the introduction vkdyuchayut manual valve, before pressing the brake pedal. Which of the following statements is true?
a) It is impossible to do.
50th Checking whether the trailer is securely coupled to the Noise, landing carriers must be:
b) slightly raised.
51st Air and electric lines from the Noise trailer, I must be:
b) fixed, but enough space on the corner.
52. At the service system has a large air leak and you hit the brakes. Air leaks from the service system will:
a) the inclusion of an emergency brake trailer.
53rd Noise with _______ trailer requires a minimum stopping distance:
с) fully loaded with
54. Before you drive up under a tractor trailer, you have to equalize the tractor:
b) exactly in the center of the trailer.
55. ! The question is repeated, the question is the same in 1937!
56. You improperly drive up under the trailer until the air system will not:
b) do not reach the normal pressure.
57. Once you have connected Kingpin with a fifth wheel tractor. You should check the connection:
c) gently feeding tractor forward while the brake trailer.
58. When the manual valve should be used as a parking brake?
59. You have connected the tractor to the trailer. How do you have to install metal legs trailer?
b) full lift with arm, fixed in place.
60. The control strap obturator handle the fifth wheel must be ___ for the full connection.
a) on the handle.
61. After the air in the braking system on the trailer, make sure that the lines are not Entanglement and the brakes are working. This is done as follows:
c) turning on and off the trailer brakes and listen to specific sounds.
62. Before submitting the tractor under the trailer, make sure:
a) the trailer brakes are included.
63. How do you test the connection tractor-trailer on security?
c) gently feeding tractor forward in first gear against the inclusion of trailer brakes.
64. Front supports the trailer raised and the trailer is based on the tractor. Make sure:
c) both A and B are correct
(And, there is sufficient clearance between the tip of the wheel tractor and limber trailer B is sufficient clearance between the frame of the tractor and trailer lights)
65. The disengagement of the tractor and trailer zamykatelnaya handle must be installed in the ___ position.
66. Tractor protection valve closes and the emergency brakes of the trailer will switch leakage at ___ brake system.
c) ... emergency ...
67. The correct position of the fifth wheel (seat) when connecting:
b) the saddle is tilted toward the trailer.
68. At a transfer must be tractor after you unplug it from the trailer and inspect the condition of the trailer lights?
69. The disengagement of the tractor from the trailer after the shut-off air and the inclusion of trailer brakes, you should:
a) a little fed back to reduce pressure on fifth wheel.
70th You combination of driving car, the trailer breaks away, breaking the two airlines. Do you want the trailer brakes and turns:
с) Trailer safety valve closes