Ready to “fix” your life?
goldengoosenekas has not received any gifts yet
Cleaning leather products the right way is absolutely vital http://www.goldengoosesneakersale.com/golden-goose-mid-star-c-27/ if you want to maintain its sheen and suppleness. Dirt and debris on the surface of leather should be cleaned immediately because if they remain on the surface for a long time, it can break the protective outer coating leading to cracks. And for good reason. Pad it.…Continue
The husk has 75% organic volatile matter and the rest 25% of husk is burned into ash in the firing process. This ash is known as RHA rice husk ash. For many women, uncomfortable heels are part of being a woman. Many of us are so used to walking around each day in pain from our stiletto heels that we've grown accustomed to it. They also provide depth and detail to it. You can include them in your look and experiment in whatever…Continue
The function of the toes changes remarkably between barefoot and walking in shoes. Most shoes are designed with a toe spring, which is a slight upward inclination along the sole, just below the toes. This lets the shoe rock forward as you step. Original retail: $125Air JordanAIR JORDAN XI (199596): The first athletic shoe to ever feature patent leather, Michael Jordan wore these sneakers during his 72win season. Original retail: $125Air JordanAIR JORDAN XIV (199899): Taking their inspiration…Continue
These small Golden Goose V Star Sneakers gels are perfect for use with shoe mount flash units either via gaffer's tape (or some other tape) or via a gel holder made by Lumiquest. The Rosco Strobist Collection Kit gel pack consists of 55 filter strips made up from 20 different colors of varying intensity. These filters range from color correction gels designed to warm or cool the light from your small strobe…Continue