One happy family
Thank you. Let's work together
"Remember no links the title of the Post Blog Forum !!”
Edit Your Name And current photo…Your Profile
Ready to “fix” your life?
Engineering is a professional degree where you give around 4-years of your life. Before you join the course, it is necessary to think twice over the college you are taking admission, the program you are choosing, your career prospects and budget. Let’s take a close glance into the important aspects you need to consider for getting admission to B.Tech course.
Decide the Field You Want to Choose
When it comes to B. Tech, there are myriad of courses to choose from. It may confuse you. So before looking at the courses, think of the field in which you want to shape your future. For example, if automobile industry attracts you, join a mechanical course of 4 years. If your interest is in software field, computer engineering is what you can choose. So, before joining, cleverly think of the field in which you want to make your career. For this you may take help from your parents, teachers and education experts. Taking advice from others is necessary because they have more experience than you.
Which College to Join
It is tricky to decide the college from where you want to pursue B.Tech Admission. In India, there are several colleges that offer engineering programs. The selection of a college for the course is primarily depended on several factors.
• Go through the college recognition. It should be registered through a reputed university.
• The college should have marked its presence in engineering for years. It means the college should be years old.
• Make sure the college has all the amenities that need to pursue engineering. For example, if you are joining for computer engineering, the colleges should have a fully functional practical room for software development training, a proper library etc…
• Check the college reputation in terms of classes and activities. There are many colleges which find hard to organize classes for everyday because of multiple reasons like quarrelled among students, college staff on leave etc… Punctuality is necessary because you will need guidance in terms of both practical and theoretical.
• Check the college placement record. This is a vital aspect. There are many colleges that promise to provide an excellent placement assurance but fail to do so. You will have go through the college past records to know the number of placements have been made so far.
These are some vital points to go through before joining B. Tech courses.